- Promote affordable and accessible spectator and participatory arts experiences and cultural events for community members.
- Increase opportunities for professional Suffolk County performing, visual, literary, and media artists to engage with the community.
- Encourage presentations of underrepresented artists and arts reflecting ethnic traditions.
- Increase visitation to downtown locations for arts, heritage and cultural events.
- Please download and save the PDF application to your computer.
- To fill out the application and save the content, a PDF reader is necessary.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
2020 Cultural Competitive Guidelines
2020 Cultural Competitive Application